Enter Your Sanctuary…
Nestled on the second floor amongst the treetops, the studio is is bathed in an abundance of natural light. With dark hardwood floors and styled with decor from India and Indonesia, this space emanates a peaceful ambiance and is a true sanctuary for Yoga.
Soul Spark Yoga hosts traditional Yoga classes, specifically a Hatha form called Yoga Pranala. The practice consists of pranayama (controlled breathing), asanas (poses), meditation, Yoga Nidra, and energy movements. Through this practice we increase our energy, vitality, and flexibility, bringing a greater awareness of body, soul and mind.
Ayurveda & A Healthy You
Ayurveda offers timeless methods of fine-tuning the body and harmonizing your health.
3 Tuesdays, 7:15 – 8:45pm
11/5, 11/12, 11/19
$84 (includes workbook and Ayurvedic meal)
Sign up by November 1st , 2019!
Note: Select the “Any Class” dropdown menu to select the “Ayurveda & A Healthy You: 3-class series” after you click Book Now.
- glimpse into the history of Ayurveda
- learn about the 3 doshas and discover your own unique physical, mental, and emotional constitution
- learn how to eat according to your dosha, keeping you’re “internal fire” strong with foods designed for your type
- explore the stages of disease and how to level out dosha imbalances to prevent illness
- discover how to adjust eating and habits with seasonal changes
On the last night, enjoy a meal according to your dosha type with tea and dessert and take-home spice favors.
Refund policy: Refunds of 90% up to five days prior to start of series. No refunds will be allowed after that time.