Scroll down to see COVID-19 update below.
Enter Your Sanctuary…
Nestled on the second floor amongst the treetops, the studio is is bathed in an abundance of natural light. With dark hardwood floors and styled with decor from India and Indonesia, this space emanates a peaceful ambiance and is a true sanctuary for Yoga.
Soul Spark Yoga hosts traditional Yoga classes, specifically a Hatha form called Yoga Pranala. The practice consists of pranayama (controlled breathing), asanas (poses), meditation, Yoga Nidra, and energy movements. Through this practice we increase our energy, vitality, and flexibility, bringing a greater awareness of body, soul and mind.
Studio temporarily closed to in-person classes until WA State allows public gatherings…however ONLINE classes start streaming on 3/22. Read on…
Thank you so much for your collective patience as the Soul Spark Yoga team has formed a plan for online classes. Classes will be live streamed starting Sunday, March 22nd. Our class schedule will be slightly modified as all of our lives are modified during this time. More than ever we all need Yoga and a time to go within and maintain that inner peace as well as flexibility. Please check the Vagaro schedule and the Soul Spark Yoga website often for the most current class schedule and updates regarding the studio.
Soul Spark Yoga wishes you and your loved ones peace, health, and tranquility during this time. We all look forward to when we can do Yoga together in the studio and live our lives in a more normal fashion. Until then, let us do what we can to be healthy, whole, and complete.
And one last note: thank you for continuing to support Soul Spark Yoga. We want to be here for you now and when this is over.
Small businesses need the loyalty of their patrons to survive this difficult time.
How to Sign Up and Stream Classes:
- Soul Spark Yoga classes will be streamed using Zoom (https://zoom.us.download). To join us in a class, please download the Zoom app and know that it is not necessary to have a Zoom account to join class. You just need a device, a computer or tablet, to stream the class.
- Available classes will be listed on Soul Spark Yoga’s Vagaro page just as you would normally sign up online.
- As with any of our classes, you must be pre-registered a minimum of 1.5 hrs prior to the start of class. Note: For morning classes, you MUST sign up the previous evening by 9pm at the latest as links will be sent out by 9:30pm the prior evening.
- Your current class package will apply. (If you need to purchase a single drop-in or a class package, you will need to do so before you can register for class.)
- One hour before the start of your registered class, please check your email that will include the Zoom link and instructions. Note: Please login to your Vagaro account as soon as possible and be certain an email address/cellphone is connected with your account. Otherwise if there is no email or cellphone number associated with your account, you will not receive a link if you sign up for class.
- Please be online for the class 10 minutes prior to class start time with your microphone muted and your webcam off. The only video that will be streamed will be the studio video.
We all need Yoga more than ever during these trying times.
We are all in this together. Let’s get back on our mats and breathe!
Any troubles, text Audrey @206.853.7103 and we will get any glitches worked out.